Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Things - Take 1

My good friend Veronica over at All Things Veronica has been doing these posts called “Five Things for Friday”. Each week you post 5 random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself and post your link on twitter (@jessa_lee82) and/or Facebook. I thought this was a neat idea on getting to know others so I decided to join in the fun. This is my first post!

See my five things for this Friday!
 
  1. Im obsessed with washing my hands. I go through hand soap because I'm constantly thinking about what I touched and who touched it before me.
  2. I love the smell of fresh out-of-the-dryer laundry.
  3. I'm a romantic at heart and I believe that fairy tales do come true.
  4. My favorite Holiday is by far Thanksgiving. The food man... THE FOOD!
  5. I forgive but I don't forget.

1 comment:

  1. I know all too well about your hand washing! LoL Oh and Thanksgiving..YUM! Coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews