Thursday, November 25, 2010

~Counting My Blessings~

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our lives that we tend to overlook our blessings, no matter how small. It's important take a step back and reflect on all the positive things in life. So this Thanksgiving I'm counting my blessings and sharing them with you.
~*~*~*~*~
My husband and I have been trying to start a family of our own for a few years now without any luck. Although it's emotionally draining I know that I am still blessed. I love my husband and I know he loves me just as much if not more. We have an unbreakable bond. So whether or not we have children, I know that my husband is and always will be MY family. I will always give thanks for this every day of my life.
At times I may complain and whine about my job but I know I am blessed to have it. There are so many people who aren't lucky enough to have a full time job with decent wages. This job helps provide for myself and my husband. So no matter now aggravated I get I know that I'm one of the lucky one's. I'm truly thankful for this.
~*~*~*~*~
I am blessed to have wonderful family and friends that I can talk to and be myself around. Nothing beats quality time every now and again. It's makes me feel revived and connected. So my family and friends are truly a blessing.
~*~*~*~*~
Ruby, my dog, has become more of a blessing to me than I would have ever thought possible. Every day she makes me laugh. She shows me 100% loyalty and when she looks at me, I see nothing but love. She's my little girl. I know God blessed me when He brought Ruby into my life.
Last but most certainly not least... My Father.
I've been through some rough times this year between surgery and my husband being out of state for three months (work related). My dad has been there every step of the way. He has cooked my meals, fixed household problems, fenced in my yard, took care of me and Ruby... The list goes on and on. No matter what, I know that if I were to call my dad he would be there without question. His love and loyalty to his children is unmatched and I love him so much for it. He would give his last dollar if he knew I needed it. God really broke the mold when he made my dad. I'm more then blessed that I have him as my father.
~*~*~*~*~
I have so many more blessings in my life that I have not mentioned. But just because I have not shared them with you doesn't mean that they are any less important. It's your turn. Share with me your blessings. I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews