Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday 6

 
(Saturday 6 is hosted by the lovely Boobies & The Zombie Housewife.)

The Zombie Housewife has a new button so grab it and show some blog love.
 

Each week, you will answer six random questions and link up! This Saturday Six's theme is movies, so grab your popcorn and lets begin!

1. What's the last movie you watched in a movie theater?
2. Share some movies with us that are guaranteed to make you cry.
3. What's your personal favorite movie genre?
4. What's the last flick you watched?
5. Give us your top 5 favorite movies.
6. Now tell us some of your most hated...


~My Answers~

1. What's the last movie you watched in a movie theater?
A friend of mine (AllThingsVeronica) and I went to see The Last Exorcism. It was a complete waste of money. We both agreed it was one of the stupidest movies we have ever seen. When we should have been scared we were laughing. So were the other occupants in the theatre. I do not recommend it.

2. Share some movies with us that are guaranteed to make you cry.
I cry every time watching The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, and The Blind Side. Great movies!

3. What's your personal favorite movie genre?
I flippin love chic flicks but I also enjoy comedy. Horror used to be my fav but for some reason as I get older the less I want to watch it. Especially the classic horror movies.

4. What's the last flick you watched?
This past weekend I watched Robin Hood (with Russell Crowe) and Iron Man 2. They were both good movies.

5. Give us your top 5 favorite movies.
In no particular order: Pretty Woman, The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Enough and P.S. I Love You. I told you I loved chic flicks.

6. Now tell us some of your most hated...
I hate movies like the last one I saw at the movie theatre which are fake paranormal movies. Some that fall into that category are Paranormal Activity (1 & 2), Blair Which Project, The Last Exorcism, etc.

Ok movie buffs it's your turn. Post your own blog and link up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews