Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Hosted by: The UnMom

If you've read my previous posts then you should know how this works. Put your random thoughts in a blog post, click the above box and link up with the rest of the random thinkers. I look forward to reading your randomness.

A friend of mine just told me that she's pregnant. Although I am extremely happy for her I'm also mad at her. Does that make since? No? Let me give you the fast version. She's got a kid already and I've been trying to have a baby for years. I'm actually having my fourth round of in-vetro Wednesday. *crossing fingers* So although I'm ecstatic for her fortune, I'm sad because of my misfortune. I mean seriously, how bitter do I sound?

Two and a Half Men is crazy funny. The hubby and I are LOL.

How corny is it that I want to see Tangled? Cause I really, really, really do. I'm such a Disney dork.
 

I'm thinking about fostering a dog for the holidays. The problem... The last time I fostered a dog I wound up adopting her. I don't need another dog to take care of. 

Thanksgiving isn't here yet but I'm already over it and looking forward to Christmas. I just want to decorate. 

When did I become so old? Here lately the hubby has wanted to go out and I just want to sit at home. I know I'm being a downer but jeesh... I just don't want to go out all weekend long anymore. 

OK folks, that's enough randomness for now. My brain is fried from all the infertility pills I have to take.


7 comments:

  1. Why do people feel like they have to wait to decorate? Just do it! ;)

    And...you are allowed to be a little bitter after FOUR rounds of in vitro. Most people realize that pregnancy announcements are kind of a slap in the face to people struggling with infertility, so don't sweat it. And I'll cross my fingers for you on this round :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with the way you feel.It's normal. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Two and a Half Men was seriously funny last night. We were lol'ing too. Tangled, already making plans to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keely: I know I know! I may get my Christmas stuff out this weekend. :)

    Christina & Keely: Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope my prayers are answered this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a big HELLO to my new followers. I appreciate it bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started decorating last weekend. The holiday season just goes to fast after Thanksgiving, and I never have time to enjoy it! Now I can settle down on Black Friday and take in the Christmas.

    You have every right to be disgruntled. I'm sure your friend understands, too. I think it's fair to say that we'd all like to give a baby to the people we know who are trying really hard. Got my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama Badger: I really don't mean to sound bitter it's just that after years of trying and everyone else getting pregnant I do feel like it's a slap in the face. But my friends are really supportive of me and I do notice that they tip toe around the issue a little bit. I know it's because they love me and are thinking of me and I love them for it. I'm so happy for my friend. I just hope I get pregnant tomorrow (in vitro) so that I can be pregnant with her. :)

    Thank you all for the incouraging words. I never talk about it so having you all in my corner really helps soothe the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Careful with the fostering this time of year, the weather is crap and they might kill your carpets (I'm an experienced foster mother for animals lol). I wish you the best of luck. I don't think we think when we talk. We get so excited about good news and often forget someone else might be happy/sad because of it. Hopefully we'll hear you shouting it from the blog-tops soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews